How do I renew my items?
You can renew your items online via our library catalogue
To renew your items:
1. Open the Library Catalogue by visiting http://catalogue.bunbury.wa.gov.au/
2. Click "Log In" at the top of the page.
3. In the popup box type in your library card number e.g. CL204B1234567D and your PIN. If you don't know your PIN we will have to tell you in person during your next visit.
Please note: If you have an older library card, you may have the PIN printed beside your name on the card.
4. Click "My Account" at the top of the page.
5. Click the "Checkouts" tab.
6. Select individual items or tick the "Select All" box.
7. Click "Renew".
Why can't I renew my item?
Library members are allowed two renewals without needing to bring the item back to the library. If you bring the item into the library we may be able to renew or re-issue the item to you depending on the following conditions:
· Renewal is only available 7 days before the item due date.
· If another library member has placed a hold on an item you cannot renew it.