City of Bunbury Libraries Public Internet Usage Agreement
By clicking "Continue" users agree that they are allowed to use internet facilities within the Libraries subject to the following conditions, including wireless access:
- Do not transmit, obtain or advertise offensive or derogatory material.
- Do not transmit or make available restricted material to a minor.
- Material displayed on any screen in any City of Bunbury building must be appropriate for a public or general community setting.
- The Library cannot be held responsible for the security or privacy of content left on the public-use personal computers by users. It is the user's responsibility to remove any content at the completion of a booking session.
- Understand that the Libraries internet service is filtered and some sites may be blocked.
- Understand that the City is not responsible for accuracy of information obtained online.
- Understand that the City of Bunbury cannot guarantee security of confidential information which may be entered by customers onto websites or web-based forms.
- Understand that the City cannot be held responsible for breaks in service resulting from technical problems outside our control.
- Understand that Libraries cannot guarantee extensions to a booking period for use of computing facilities.
- Users of this service shall not have any claim against the City of Bunbury arising from loss associated with damages, obligations or liabilities directly or indirectly relating to the use of this service.
- If a user is more than 10 minutes late for a booking, the booking is forfeited and the remaining time may be allocated to another user.
- Bunbury Libraries is not responsible for what the print charges associated with blank pages, dissatisfaction with print results as a result of user-defined settings or jobs that result in an unexpectedly large number of pages. By clicking "Print" the patron agrees to print the selected job.
- Sound must be muted or headphones must be used.
- Please remember to secure your personal items when in the library to prevent them being stolen or tampered with. The City of Bunbury is not liable for theft of personal items.
- Users are not permitted to modify the installed hardware or software on the public-use personal computers in any way. Use of personal USB and CD-ROM is done so at your own risk.
- A maximum of two (2) public users at any one time at any one personal computer is permissible.
- Users are to respect the privacy of others using these facilities. Any user who disregards the privacy of another may be asked to leave the Library's public-use personal computer area without notice.