The Bunbury Public Library and Withers Community Library have something for everyone including books (normal & large print), audio books, DVD’s, CD’s, magazines, newspapers, puzzles, Graphic Novels, Languages other than English and Language Learning Centre.
The collection is moved between both Libraries to ensure patrons have access to an updated and fresh collection.
Both libraries also have eResources available including:
- eBooks (Overdrive) - click here for more information
- emagazines (Zinio) - click here for more information
- eAudio Books (BorrowBox) - click here for more information
The Databases listed below are available online via the State Library of WA's eResource page, click here:
- Encyclopedia Britannica Library Edition Online
- TumbleBook Library
- Health and Wellness Resource Center (Gale)
- Ancestry Library edition (for use within the Library only)
To access the Library Catalogue please click the link below: